1. Has the CMPDIL been transparent, fair and objective in its dealing with stake holders?
2. How good are CMPDIL’s channels for receiving & addressing the grievances of stake holders?
3. Has CMPDIL been looking into the complaints of stakeholders fairly and effectively?
4. Has CMPDIL been transparent and fair while making procurement of goods & services as well as while entering into contracts?
5. How fair & objective is CMPDIL’s framework of functioning and decision making indicated by manuals, instructions, guidelines & practices to stake holders?
6. Does CMPDIL adhere to laid down guidelines, instructions, manuals and policy in letter and spirit?
7. Are Decision makers in CMPDIL accessible to stakeholders and sensitive to difficulties of stake holders?
8. Has CMPDIL been keeping its commitments to the stakeholders and protecting their interests?
9. Will you treat CMPDIL as reliable and long term trusted partner?
10. Is the work culture of CMPDIL transparent, corruption free, impartial and accountable?
11. Is the decision making in CMPDIL whimsical, discretionary and arbitrary?
12. Does CMPDIL misuse its monopoly status to hurt the interests of its stakeholders?