CMPDI is accredited with
- CMPDIL and all its seven Regional Institutes have been granted the right and licence to be listed in the Bureau of Indian Standards' Register of Licencees of Quality Management System, in accordance with IS/ISO 9001:2015.
Licence No: QM/L-5003433 dated 29th March 2017.
Environment Laboratories of CMPDI at
- CMPDI HQ, Ranchi
- Regional Institute-IV, Nagpur &
- Regional Institute-V, Bilaspur
- Accredited to National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Labaoratory(NABL) - ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Certified to Operate "Health and Safety Management System" from OHSAS- ISO 18001:2007
The Chemical Laboratory of CMPDI(HQ) has been accredited with NABL certification in accordance with the standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for its facilities at CMPDI
(HQ) Ranchi in the field of “TESTING” in 12 different scopes. This NABL accreditation is valid for 2 years upto 02.01.2021.
National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL) is only one of its kinds that assess laboratories in India for quality and consistency in the results.
This has imparted international recognition to Geo Chemical Laboratory of CMPDI(HQ), Ranchi for its quality and technical competence.
The petrographers of Coal Petrography Laboratory have been successfully qualified Single Coal Accreditation programme (SCAP) exercise 2018-19 of International
Committee for Coal and Organic Petrology (ICCP).
ICCP is the only committee engaged in carrying out accreditation programme in coal petrography, wherein the ability of the analyst to identify and quantify
the maceral groups and measure the vitrinite reflectance of a coal sample according to ISO standards is tested.
CMPDI is registered consultants to
- World Bank, Washington
- Asian Development Bank, Manila
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- National Development Corporation, Tanzania
- Ministry of Mines & Petroleum, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
- Ministry of Coal Industry, Peoples' Republic of China
- African Development Bank, Abidjan
CMPDI is having MoU with
- IMCL, UK
- METCHEM, Canada
- Giproshakht, Russia
- Rheinbraun Engineering, Germany
to work together in the area of earth resource sector