COAL AND MINERAL PREPARATION DIVISION
Instruction to fill Vendor Registration Form
Download Application Form:
- This scope of registration is limited to Equipment / Machineries
for usage in Coal / Mineral Beneficiation Plants / Washery. The registered
vendor will be eligible to quote for their products to the turnkey
contractor selected by the Subsidiary Companies of Coal India
Limited. The enlistment does not necessarily confirm issue of
- All paras are mandatory to be filled and supported with
documents as evidence/ proof etc. where required. If any para is not
filled or improperly filled, only once clarifications / ‘request for
submission of documents’ etc. will be asked through email address or
postal address. If no clarification is received within two months
from the issue of the above referred letter, then your application for
vendor registration will not be further considered for vendor
evaluation by the Vendor Evaluation Committee.
- Excel sheets of MS Office may preferably be used for hard copies
of the filled-in form.
- Registration shall be valid for two years from the date of
issuance of letter of registration.
- All pages of registration document shall be signed by the Power
of Attorney Holder [refer to para 6(Part-I) of the vendor registration
- If quality of product(s) is not maintained within two years of
validity, name will be deleted from the approved vendor list.
- Inclusion / Deletion will be sole authority of GM(CMP).
- Vendors are advised to get fresh registration through submission
of Renewal of Registration Form (supported with required documents)
sufficiently before natural expiry of validation.
- User’s performance certificate should be at least for two years.
- Approved vendors shall submit technical details with
current price / budgetary offer for our review, whenever asked for,
failing which this registration may be cancelled.
- The registration / enlistment shall not be valid for ongoing
works / contracts as well as tenders which are in process. It will be
valid for only those tenders which are issued after the issuance of